We kindly invite you to participate in the webinar "Working with Emotional Intelligence" on Monday, May 3rd, at 2:00 pm (AST) as part of the MHPSS/COVID-19 webinar series, organized by the Government of the Virgin Islands and the Mental Health Unit at the Department of Noncommunicable Diseases and Mental Health of the Pan American Health Organization.
Emotional intelligence refers to the ability to identify and manage one’s own emotions, as well as the emotions of others. Basically, it is having emotional awareness and the ability to harness emotions and apply them to things like problem-solving or calming down or cheering up others.
This webinar will teach participants strategies on how to improve self-awareness, self-control, and self-confidence to fuel better effectiveness at work, relationships, wellbeing and quality of life.
Healthcare professionals, and humanitarian aid workers.
- Dr. Virginia Rubaine (BVI Health Services Authority)
- Dr. Claudina Cayetano (PAHO/WHO)
- Defining Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding its dynamics and why its important
- Steps for achieving emotional intelligence.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- DATE: Monday, May 3rd, 2021
- TIME: 2:00 pm (AST)
- REGISTER AT: https://paho-org.zoom.us/j/89352914427?pwd=ejlncW1UcnJjSzhmWTkxMXV3NUJUUT09