This area of work is responsible for implementing capacities, policies, procedures and systems which are standardized across the Organization, and fit for purpose to support effective management and sustainable staffing and financing of the emergencies program, while ensuring inter-operability and consistency during coordinated emergency response efforts through partnership.
Major Actions Lines:
- Development and continuous update of Standard Operating Procedures, Policies, Guidelines and standardized templates;
- Planning, Organization, Direction and Control;
- Recruitment and retention of personnel;
- Resource mobilization and advocacy;
- Crisis and Risk Communication.