The technical documents and reports of PAHO are designed to provide professionals in the member countries with a situational analysis, helping them to identify pertinent strategies, and design and implement interventions, including staff training. In order to maximize the impact of its resources, PAHO also identifies materials produced by other institutions that can assist with local decision-making. This Website, therefore, contains our own technical documents and a number of links that will enable visitors to access the basic tools necessary for meeting the objective in quality that contribute to the safety of the patient, community, personnel, environment and other vulnerable populations.
- Resolution WHA58.29, 2005. Enhancement of laboratory biosafety
- WHA59.2 - 2006, Application of the International Health Regulations (2005)
- Resoluciones CE 124.R13 of 1999, and CE 126/18 de 2000,
- La Salud Pública en las Américas (Spanish)
- Health in the Americas 2007. vol 1 - Regional (page 383)
- Resolution CP25.10. Regional Policy and Strategy for Ensuring Quality of Health Care, Including Patient Safety. 1 - 5, October, 2007.