The tool aims to respond to the globalization of the tobacco epidemic. Member States that have signed the Convention compile voluntary submission of information about the use of guidelines to reduce tobacco use. It is a standardized survey that is completed every two years, 6 months before the COP session.
- A core questionnaire
- Basic health indicators and tobacco consumption
- Prevalence of tobacco use, exposition to tobacco smoke and taxing and farming of tobacco.
- Policy, legislation and regulation
- Cooperation and international colaboration
- Voluntary additional questions