A chat with Scott Russpatrick & Martin Dale
Thursday, May 31, 2018 from 11:30AM – 12:30PM ET we will present a free webinar:
Join Scott Russpatrick, DHIS2 Analytics and Data Quality Product Manager at the University of Oslo and Martin Dale, Deputy Director for Monitoring at Population Services International (PSI) in an informal dialogue around the new Analytics and Data Quality features of DHIS 2.
The discussion will include:
- Walk through the data use principals that drive DHIS 2 Analytics and Data Quality development
- Demo of new DHIS 2 Analytics and Data Quality functionalities (Dashboards, WHO data quality app, push analysis, and Interactive dashboards)
- Demo of PSI’s D2A framework, an advanced use of Analytics
- A look at what is next for Analytics and Data Quality
- An overview on how you, using Jira, can contribute your ideas or requirements to the Analytics Team
They’ll be plenty of time for Q&A, so please join us for this chance to liaise with one of the DHIS 2 development team members and one of the leading nonprofits using DHIS 2 today.
| Scott Russpatrick is a DHIS2 Analytics and Data Quality Product Manager at the University of Oslo. His responsibilities include supporting corner case DHIS2 implementations globally, developing software development roadmaps for data quality and analytics, and coordinating level 1 and 2 data-use DHIS2 academies. Scott is also UiO point person for community-based information systems and logistics management information systems. |
| Martin Dale is a Deputy Director within the Global Evidence Department at Population Services International. He is responsible for supporting country offices with regards to the generation, quality assurance and use of routine program data, primarily through DHIS2.
To register for this free webinar: https://goo.gl/SuFE4m
Please feel free to share this webinar information with others at your organization who may have an interest in this topic.
DHIS2 for iNGOs Listserv: https://lists.npoki.org/lists/info/dhis2foringos
View this contribution on the web site